“Books create some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world,” said Jacques Sternberg referring to the infinitely varied literary scenery in libraries.
Today, he may refer to the creative aspects that a fully stocked bookcase can have on your interior decor. Used as a show of creativity, visual intelligence and character, a bookcase is a great way to feature your cherished objects and books.
Here are 10 original bookcases to show off your literary treasures:
1. A fun and eco-friendly option.
[Photo via Shoebox Dwelling]
2. A bookcase-tree to plant the seed and let your imagination flourish.
[Image via 1DesignPerDay]
[Image via Apartment Therapy]
4. Some wooden crates, a few binder clips and a light coat of paint make for a handy storage unit.
[Image via Pinterest]
5. A few plumbing pipes put together can create an unexpected bookcase.
[Image via Etsy]
6. A bookcase with a built-in reading nook: what a great idea!
[Image via Dump a Day]
7. Transform your books and your bike into a decorative masterpiece.
[Image via Knife and Saw]
8. Display beautiful art books vertically in a casual, nonchalant way.
[Image via Blogspot]
9. Transform your books into works of art.
[Image via Graham and Green]
10. Use an old electrical cable reel for a one-of-a-kind book display.
[Image via Shique]