Whether you like tea, Shakespeare or Bridget Jones, using the British flag in your decor is totally trendy!
The Union Jack has been echoed by several designers including Vivienne Westwood, figurehead of the fashion scene and the punk movement. With its sleek design, this flag became a real trend in interior design.
1. This quilt can be hung on the wall or placed over a bed to give your room a rustic feel.
2. For avid do-it-yourselfers, painting the front of a piece of furniture like this charming dresser is a breeze.
3. You can also add subtle accent pieces like this throw pillow in delicate colours and fabric.
4. This curtain, made of vintage flags, serves as the perfect frame for this window.
5. This cutting board is a fun homage in the kitchen.
6. This sofa becomes the focal point of any room.
7. This area rug, which depicts an older version of the flag, was created by the iconic designer Vivienne Westwood.
8. A mirror with an embossed Union Jack adds an interesting and original detail to any room.
9. This lovely ottoman is an interesting alternative to the heavier sofa shown above.
10. This egg-shaped custom-made chair is a throwback to the 60s in England. Very Austin Powers!