Whether our home is open and spacious or charming and cozy, it seems we're always on the lookout for new and better ways to organize our belongings. Here are a few inspiring storage ideas for every room in the house.
1. Bookcases placed along angled ceilings will help to steer traffic while showcasing books and various decorative objects.
2. Transform the wall along the staircase with an adjoining row of open and/or closed compartments. This location is a storage dream come true as the stairs are often located in the center of the home.
4. The kitchen offers many nooks and crannies that can translate into valuable storage. Here, narrow sliding drawers were built to exploit even the smallest corner.
6. To avoid getting your favorite jewellery all tangled, hang them in frames as works of art!
7. The kickboard under the lunch counter can be transformed into a discreet storage area by installing full overlay door panels with magnetic latches.
8. Build a custom shelf system that will suit your needs. In this case, the reuse of wooden boxes becomes a unique storage solution!
9. Benches are ideal storage hubs! Whether in the dining room, living room or the bedroom, explore the possibilities that lie within.
10. The unused space under the bed is another storage bonanza. It's discreet, convenient and can accommodate practically anything. Use baskets, suitcases or specially designed bins to store seasonal clothing and bedding.