Back to school time is just around the corner. Help ease the transition by giving your children their very own stylish and functional study area. Here are 10 inspiring ideas for a trendy work space!
1. A hide-a-desk. That's original! In addition to saving space, it lets you set your homework aside once study time is over!
2. If Robinson Crusoe ever went to school, his desk would have looked like this. We often look at themes for a room, so why not do the same for a study area?
3. A desk over a bed? Yes, it's possible. The idea not only saves space but also offers an unusual homework area.
4. A subtle design for the growing young girl. Bright colours will create a dynamic study area with a feminine touch.
5. A desk under a bunk bed lets the student turn his work area into the perfect hideout for studying.
6. The children's work area can be set up in the same room as mom and dad. Together, might it be easier to find the motivation to work?
8. Create a table from old furniture. In this case, an old vanity was transformed into a desk.
9. For short periods of work, the student can sit on a cushion or a rug on the floor. This will be more comfortable and lead to creativity!
10. Defined space, light and storage: in this space, everything is in place to make homework and studying a pleasant experience.