1. A large painting placed against the wall of a hallway, lit by an original ceiling lamp – these are classic elements for a simple and prestigious entryway. Make room for your favourite painting!
2. No doubt about it, this retro decor with its bold mix of colour
s and geometric patterns will charm you from the first glance. Harmonize your prettiest vintage accessories to create a unique style.
4. Like an art gallery, an incandescent light illuminates the room and the framed art hung on the walls are displayed like masterpieces; the perfect opportunity to showcase your favourite photos or artwork.
5. In certain entryways, like this one, minimalist decoration reinforces the link between architecture and construction materials. Create a simple and natural decor
by combining different materials and textures.
6. A glazed door is ideal for letting in the light, while a plant in the entryway gives life to the decor. Make more of your entry, even with a small space.
7. There’s nothing as efficient as a coat closet made of salvaged sheet metal to hide away shoes and coats
. Integrate raw materials to give to your decor a modern and urban look.
8. The French doors of this entryway are the perfect solution for taking advantage of the view and opening up the space inside. Unclutter your entrance to benefit from your outdoor layout.
9. The contrast between the orange colour of the door and the restrained look of the artwork, framed in gold against a white background , creates this successful entry
. Display your most beautiful artwork while creating an original style in your entrance.
10. This summery-looking entryway recalls the landsapes of the islands. The colour scheme in the entry hall continues with the colours found just outside the door
. Add a few bright colours to a sleek decor to create a dynamic atmosphere.